Thursday 22 March 2012

Malicious software?


I had to write about this at some time.. I still don't know if it was a good or a bad thing, all I know is that it dragged me, perhaps not kicking and screaming, into the cyber space of blogging and/or poetry. 
Perhaps I am not the best example of someone who takes responsibility for my actions, but at least I do not change horses in mid stride. Perhaps that is my biggest problem. Always have been. I value(d) emotions and names given to emotions too highly to just say things to people in order to convince them of something so that I can  get what I want from them. 
I have NEVER just told a woman I loved her, not even in a joke, perhaps not even if I loved her more than an alcoholic loved a cold beer on a hot day.... 
So to me the biggest sin would be insincerity. I am not build in that way, so I can not even imagine what would motivate someone to say one thing to someone while you mean/feel something totally different.  
Being the being that I am, I have to explore this motivation of someone to do something that I do not understand or see any reason or necessity for... 
I suppose that maybe I am not inclined to be insincere because I am not incecure. I do not mind people not liking me, but then it should be for the right reason! I can't stand people speaking half-truths and blatant lies about me in order for them to motivate their conduct towards me. I am tactless, but truthful. I don't do insincere compliments. I don't say anything positive I do not mean.... I would rather be inclined to take the Mickey out of people, perhaps even say things that they sometimes take the wrong way thinking I am attacing them, when I am just having a friendly battle of wits/pulling their leg in an awkward way....

No comments:

Post a Comment